Games with Japanese title names are the ones that have not yet been released outside of Japan.
The following titles were transferred their rights
from Data East Corporation to PAON DP Inc.
Toujinmakyouden Hercules no eikou
ATOMIC RUNNER CHELNOV
VAPOR TRAIL: HYPER OFFENCE FORMATION
Hercules no eikouⅡ Taitan no metsubou
ROHGA: ARMOR FORCE
Hercules no eikouⅢ Kamigami no chinmoku
Hercules no eikou Ugokidashita kamigami
Hercules no eikouⅣ Kamigamikarano okurimono
SKULL FANG KUHGA GAIDEN
Licensing precedent example
World of Summoners
- Company Name
- PAON DP Inc.
- NSK Buildings 1-21-8 Tabata, Kita-ku, Tokyo 114-0014, Japan
- Business Areas
- Mobile contents: planning, development, operations
- Website creation
- Pachislot machines：development, manufacturing, sales
- August, 2004
- 35 Million Yen
- Chief Executive Officer
- Kaishun Kihara
- Number of Employees
- 44 (as of October 2019)
- Accounts At
- Resona Bank
- Mizuho Bank
- Sumitomo Mitsui Bank
- Partner companies
- DAITO GIKEN,INC.
- Sabohani Inc.
- DENGEN INC.
1-minute walk from the North Exit of JR Tabata Station
- August 2004
- DP Inc. is established to plan, develop, and operate mobile and PC-focused content.
- April 2005
- Begin operating Daito Giken Inc.’s official mobile site, “Daito Yoshimune City”
- October 2006
- Headquarters is relocated to Tokyo, Chiyoda, Kajicho
- November 2011
- Release a slot simulator app for smartphones
- November 2012
- Begin operating an Android version of Daito Giken Inc.\’s official mobile site, “Daito Yoshimune City”
- June 2013
- Release the social slot app “DonDel”
- September 2013
- Headquarters is relocated to Tokyo, Chuo-ku, Kyobashi
- September 2014
- Release of “Scratch Pirates,” a social game jointly developed by PAON Inc. and DP Inc.
- March 2015
- PAON DP Inc. is formed through a merging of PAON Inc. and DP Inc. Its goal is to deliver the “highest quality entertainment.”
- November 2016
- Release the social game app “Alien Egg”
- October 2017
- Release the subscribe slot game service “Daito Yoshimune City”
- December 2017
- Headquarters is relocated to Tokyo, Kita-ku, Tabata