- Company Name
PAON DP Inc.
Tokyo Square Garden, 3-1-1 Kyobashi, Chuo-ku, Tokyo 104-0031, Japan
35 Million Yen
- Business Areas
- Mobile contents: planning, development, operations
Game software: planning, creation, sales
- Chief Executive Officer
- Number of Employees
191 (as of April 2016)
- Accounts At
- Resona Bank
Sumitomo Mitsui Bank
- August 2004
- DP Inc. is established to plan, develop, and operate mobile and PC-focused content.
- April 2005
- Begin operating Daito Giken Inc.'s official mobile site, "Daito Yoshimune City"
- October 2006
- Headquarters is relocated to Tokyo, Chiyoda, Kajicho
- November 2011
- Release a slot simulator app for smartphones
- November 2012
- Begin operating an Android version of Daito Giken Inc.\'s official mobile site, "Daito Yoshimune City"
- June 2013
- Release the social slot app "DonDel"
- September 2013
- Headquarters is relocated to Tokyo, Chuo-ku, Kyobashi
- September 2014
- Release of "Scratch Pirates," a social game jointly developed by PAON Inc. and DP Inc.
- March 2015
- PAON DP Inc. is formed through a merging of PAON Inc. and DP Inc. Its goal is to deliver the "highest quality entertainment."